1. Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulations
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
(1) The Company handles the personal information of its customers to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use of personal information except in cases where the customer’s consent has been obtained or in cases that are treated as exceptions under the Laws and Regulations. With regard to the Company’s purposes of use of personal information listed in paragraph (2), the latest version will be made available for viewing on the Company’s website.
(2) The Company uses the collected personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use:
- Performing identity verification and membership management (e.g., registration, cancellation)
- Providing notices regarding an application to participate in a project, settlement, delivery or provision of Rewards, and any other necessary information in the course of operating the Service
- Handling inquiries, requests, and the like regarding individual projects or the services provided by the Company
- Sending or distributing various marketing materials, such as e-mail newsletters, campaigns, questionnaires, advertisements, and the like
- Sending or distributing invitations to seminars and events
- Conducting marketing surveys and analyses
- Otherwise carrying out transactions with customers in a proper and smooth manner
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
To allow the users of the Service to identify the Project Owners, Project Contributors, commenters, and others, the Company discloses their registered names and public information on Facebook on each project webpage.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
(1) The Company will not provide the personal information in its possession to third parties except in the following cases:
- Consent has been obtained from the identified individual
- Provision to third parties is permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations
- Disclosure of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutors office, police, tax office, or other agency with equivalent authority
- The Company determines that it is necessary to make a disclosure in connection with a merger, business transfer, or succession of business for any other reason
(2) If the Company will be outsourcing the handling of personal data to a third party, such as when it outsources the Company’s operations in whole or in part to a third party, the Company will supervise the contractor as necessary and appropriate.
(3) To ensure that a Project Owner will be able to provide the Rewards for a project after the project has been formed and settlement has been made, the Company will provide the personal information of the Project Contributors to the Project Owner through a system managed by the Company.
5. Correction of Personal Information
If the Company receives a request to correct, supplement, delete, or suspend the use of personal information, the Company may ask to verify your identity.
7. Contact Information
If you have any inquiries regarding personal information, please contact Social Venture Crowd Ltd. at email@example.com